Friday, December 18, 2009

the ugly truth.

I watched that movie tonight. Offensive. Funny and I personally have a weakness for Gerald Butler, I mean LOOK at him. And then I remembered that it was so not real. I mean, wow, if that was what guys really were like all the time, then there wouldn't be anything real. The ugly truth is that you cannot have love just based on looks and how you can manipulate someone into liking you by playing with their...sinful nature. I mean, let's say you (a "nice" girl) meet a really cool guy, and this is when you're acting like yourself (if you even know what that is) and you decide you like him back. Then you go prancing around in almost nothing and then playing with some guys head and then bla bla bla you get his attention because DUH any guy is going to fall for that and then you get to the part where you can't hold up your pretense anymore/you think he likes you and then he says the OH SO CLICHE "Slow down, you know, you've changed...I liked the old you...." And then boo hooo hooooooo and then you go back to normal in your pity partiness and then the magic fairy sends Mr. Wonderful back to you and ta DA! You're in love again. And happily ever after. Show the credits.
Really? First off if that's what you want in a relationship, then I'd join a convent. Because secondly, since that kind of thing NEVER happens, nope never, you'll most likely end up with one of the two next options. 1) You'll change for some guy you like, and then eventually wind up pregnant and he'll leave you because he isn't THAT kind of guy. 2) You'll change and nothing will happen and you're self-esteem will plummet and then you become a sad desperate "I've got a cloud over my head" girl that even though you think you have an awful life, you're just embarrassing yourself, and no one is going to tell you because you either don't have those kind of friends, or you did and they tried to tell you and you reacted in a way in which that friendship was (as like I say) TERMINATED.
Here is my tip for all girls: Don't go around feeling outspokenly sorry for yourself because you don't have a boyfriend. It's so annoying. If the only way you are going to find self worth is if a guy likes you/wants to bang you even, then you are living for the wrong thing. Before you can even start to like guys you have to LOVE God. Yep, and that's the only cliche I'll say I promise. Don't say I DO love God, I just feel like no one is ever going to like THIS. First, if you love God, you'll trust Him to not only find you a guy that will love for who you are with no makeup on and when you feel fat and ugly and think you're the most gorgeous women he ever wants to be with....BUT also, you will find your own self worth in the fact that God created you and to say that you are not good enough is not only insulting to your own self-esteem, but to Him. Gosh, this blog is getting long.... WRITE A BOOK DEVON.
Ok, to abruptly end my advice session that I myself need to take...God knows his plan for you. Don't think that because you're a respectable girl who hasn't given herself away/ or a girl who has and feels like she's worth nothing that God doesn't have someone perfect out there for you. And PLEASE don't say the whole "I'm not meant to get married....I'm meant to stay alone."PLEASE! That is another ridiculous form of self-pity because if you want to marry someone honestly, that means that you're meant to be with someone. I won't argue that everyone is meant to get married, because some people honestly just don't want to get married, and that's between them and God, but if you truly do want to be with someone, God WILL figure it out for you. The ugly truth is that you have to let Him.

Well, Journal, this is the first time I've addressed you in this post. Until next time...Fall in love with Who you're supposed to love. It'll work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment